Friday, December 23, 2011

Future of Fun Time Scrapping

I hope you have enjoyed Fun Time Scrapping.com thus far.  With the current year coming to an end and the new year coming quickly, I have decided I want to take a new approach with this blog.  Here are a few of the upcoming changes you can look forward to:


  • A New Domain Name: funtimescrapping.blogspot.com will soon be easier to remember as www.funtimescrapping.com. 
  • Once a (hopefully) Weekly Web Scrapping: With the new domain name, I hope to be able to provide with web scrapping utilities for download also.  This way you can make online albums with your photos by downloading background images or online "die cuts".  The first example is below, called stripes. 
    • Stripes: Stripes is a background that you can add to your online album page as a background image. You would place this image into your album page folder and enter the body code below.  This will give you a red and green striped background. The code to do this is: 
                                     <body style="background-image:url(stripes.bmp);
                                                           background-repeat:repeat">
  • Santa's Present: I am waiting for Santa to bring me a new craft room (yay)  If he is successful I will have a new display for projects.
I hope you are as excited for the future changes as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment