Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Breast Cancer Ribbons

Today I made Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons for my cousin.  She will be walking in the Avon Walk later in the year and as a fundraiser I have made these ribbons for my aunt to sale at her store.  We hope to help my cousin get closer to her goal.  So far I have spent 1 hour time and got 61 keepers and had 4 thrown out.
I used the ribbons from the Cricut Stand and Salute cartridge. The paper used was 8 1/2" X 11" So I cut it in half to 4 1/4" X 11 inch strips and used my Gypsy to line the ribbons up to fit on this uncommon size.  The machine settings were all set to 3.


The Process:
1. The sheets were split in half

2. I used two mats to speed the process up.












3. I slipped off the backing and removed the ribbons.


4. This is the garbage pile made so far and sample ribbons that I made so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment