Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite animals are pigs. I collect pigs, draw pigs, and today I made a pig with my Cricut and Gypsy. This project was made with the George and Basic Shapes cartridge on the Gypsy. Posted are pictures of the pieces I cut both before and after gluing them together.
To make this Pig with the Gypsy * This entire project was made using the Geroge and Basic Shapes cartridge.
- The pigs body
- The pigs body is made using an oval rotated sideways.
- Connected to the Oval are 4 U's merged together for the feet.
- The pigs ears are 2 C's rotated and merged together.
- The tail is a series of C's rotated and merged according to how curly you want the tail to be.
- The outline
- The pieces were copied to a second layer and cut out to make the outlines.
- The black nose is just a circle with two lower case L's cut for the inside.
- White layer
- The white layer consist solely of two circles for the eyes.
- The mouth
- The mouth is the inside of an upper case D.
- Putting together
- The pieces were then glued together in order to make the pig as shown.