Saturday, December 31, 2011

Weekly Web Scrapping

Welcome to the first Weekly Web Scrapping post.  I hope you are as excited as I am.  I am trying this out on a Saturday so that the image is available for New Year's, but do not know if this will be the final day of the week for these posts.    For the first Web Scrapping Post, I have made a background image.  This is called "Bubbles" and has six colored dots on a yellow background.  I thought this would be a fun background for a New Year's album page.

Dots
Here is a screen shot of the background on a web page.
Screen Shot
Here is the minimum code needed to make this background work.  This just puts the background on your page, no headings or images. **

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body style="background-image:url(Bubbles.bmp);
background-repeat:repeat";
>

</html>


**Code assumes you name the image Bubbles.bmp and place it in the same folder as the album page**

No comments:

Post a Comment